1.5 cups acorn flour
2.5 cups all-purpose flour
1 3/4 Tbsp baking powder
3/4 Tbsp salt
1 cup pancake mix
1 large egg
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- Place pancake mix in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and combine with milk and sweetener.
- Beat egg thoroughly and combine with wet ingredients.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Cook in an oiled non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Flip carefully when bubbles form and break.
- Cook until lightly browned.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!