Acorn Muffins (Chocolate Chip or Cranberry)
1 1/2 cups acorn flour
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 cup chocolate chips or sweetened dried cranberries
1 cup milk
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Mix all dry ingredients together. For best results, sift flour into mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs thoroughly, and combine with wet ingredients.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together. Stir until just combined; do not over mix.
- Divide into a greased muffin pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 min.